Friday, June 12, 2009

Praise the LORD. The Lord of Hosts is His NAME !

Bless the Lord Everybody- God is indeed Good and MY does His Mercy truly endure forever! Praise God for His indescribable Gift, His Goodness, His Grace, and for The blood of Jesus Christ. I testify today that the Blood Jesus prevails - it prevails over Satan, the adversary, the oponent and over all his works and the wiles of the devil, and his firey darts. I apply the Blood of Jesus to your life right now. Jesus shed His precious Blood on Calvary, He said "It is finished". That sounds quite certain to me! For Jesus has "all power and quthority over all flesh." Sounds like a done deal to me. "That every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess Jesus is Lord" Hmm. Sounds like the devil is included in every. Praise the Lord! Here's a Psalm to encourage you. God is faithful, my friends. God is Love, and God is faithful!

I will life up my eyes to the hills [around Jerusalem, to the sacred mount Zion, and Mount Moriah]. From whence shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
He will not allow your foot to slip or to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold He who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD is your keeper; the LORD is your shade on your right hand [the side not carrying a shield].
The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
The LORD will keep you from all evil; He will keep you life.
The LORD will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.

THat is Psalm 121, Amp.

Now that work ALL, as in all evil, as in GOd will keep you from ALL EVIL, that looks like ALL to me. Which is to say there isn't any evil that God will not keep you from. And forevermore, that sounds like FOREVER to me, which is sounding to me like ETERNITY.So rest my friend. Know that underneath are the everlasting arms. God bless your. And I saturate youin the Blood of JEsus.

The eternal God is your refuge and dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms; He drove the enemy out before you and thrust them out, saying, Destroy!.

No comments:

Post a Comment